asked questions... eternal, and otherwise
1. How long does it take to create a collage on glass ?
At the moment, 53 years.
2. What do you use to fix the paper to the glass ?
Tears mixed with the oil derived from clocks and wristwatches.
3. How did you discover your collage technique ?
- After attempting to leap through a closed window, I was left to fashion a life with what the glass retained.
4. In response to ‘The Opacity Project’, what is your relation to Nature ?
I have no relationship to Nature... as I am Nature.
If you have a question ask here.
A manifesto can be found here